Event Date: Wednesday, 3 June, 2020 - 19:30 to 21:30
. QFFC MEMBERS ...........
Given the current uncertain situation with COVID19 and in consultation with the Executive, I have decided to suspend meetings of QFFC until August - the beginning of the season. We will re-assess in July and make appropriate decisions at that time. At this stage I am proposing that the meeting in August will be our AGM (usually in May).
Thankyou in anticipation of your understanding and support. And look after yourselves and family.